How does it work (in chronological order)?
- The bookers log on to our website and type their info such as when they want cleaning, their area code and how big their house is.
- Next, they are shown all the available Helpers that matches their search info.
- They can decide who they want to book by reading your profile text, seeing your price, ratings and your picture.
- When they book you, the booking will go directly to your inbox, where you have to accept it. If you don't accept it within 24 hours, the booking will be offered to someone else (the Support team is allowed to un-approve your profile if you don't answer booking requests).
- As soon as the booking is in your inbox, it's up to you to communicate with the booker.
- Since we're only a communication platform and not your employer, it's also up to you to turn in your taxes to Skat.
- When you arrive at the booking you must check in with a link that we send to you by text message. When the booking is done we will send you a check out link as well. You can also check in and out under 'Bookings' on your profile. This is how we can know that you went to the booking and make sure you are paid for the right amount of hours.
- Being a Helper is all about taking responsibility for your bookings, cleaning well and communicating with your customers through your profile.
Why is having a profile on HappyHelper.dk an advantage for you as a Helper?
- Most importantly we ensure that there are always plenty of bookers on our platform
- We make sure you are covered by an insurance
- We make sure that you receive your payment all together the last bank day of the month and send you an overview of your bookings in the given period
We offer you everyday support:
Monday - Friday:
8:00 - 17:00
Saturday - Sunday:
10:00 - 14.00
What should I know to use the platform?
You must have a Danish bank account, a working permit, and be at least 18 years old.
Take responsibility for your bookings and your own customers.
We are just a platform that puts you in contact with the customers, the rest is up to you.
NOTE: When a customer has booked you for a certain amount of time, use the whole time. If you finish before scheduled run it by the customer and ask for additional tasks. This also goes if you need extra time for cleaning. Communication is key.
Please sign in to leave a comment.